Hi, I'm Candice.

Hello and Welcome to my Blog.

I'm quite the awkward kind when it comes to meets, greets and introductions, this is me doing my best not to turn around and run simply because there is nowhere to run to here.

My name is Candice. Just this past year I was involved in a horrible car crash and miraculously, I survived. The impact on my body was and still is the most traumatic and this is in part the reason why I'm blogging again. I'd planned on picking up again early last year, to write about the very body that would be shattered six months later. The plan was to write about myself and my body from an entirely different perspective and that's ok. We're here now, still about to share about my experiences of living in this body and the human stories and interactions that have inspired me to share an online journal.

You're welcome here, I hope you stay a while.

💓Candi

Comments